Kanye threatens to go to WAR with ‘Jewish people’…

Source: UK Daily Mail | October 9, 2022 | Stephen M. Lepore

Kanye threatens to go to WAR with ‘Jewish people’: Claims he can’t be anti-Semitic because ‘black people are actually Jew also’ – after his Insta was restricted for saying Diddy was being controlled by Jewish people

Kanye West faces new accusations of antisemitism after declaring war on Jewish people.

In a now-deleted Tweet, he wrote, ‘I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE.’

He added: ‘The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also. You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda.’ 

His renewed attack on Jewish people comes just a day after sharing screenshots on Instagram revealing messages sent to Diddy in which West, 45, accused the rapper of being controlled by Jewish people trying to silence his ‘White Lives Matter’ message. 

The post resulted in his Instagram account being suspended. 

Just hours after the Meta restriction, Kanye took to Twitter to continue the attacks.

West’s tweets marked the first time in nearly two years since he has posted to Twitter. Elon Musk welcomed his return to the platform, tweeting ‘Welcome back to Twitter, my friend!’

……..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #56007

Consistent #56008

Consistent #56009

Consistent #56010

Consistent #56011

Consistent #56015

Consistent #56033

EVERYDAY #56036

I don’t care that West is bipolar or whatever mental illness he claims to have. Being bipolar does not excuse threats to kill anyone. Was this threat reported to the FBI and if it was, why hasn’t the FBI paid West a visit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.