Kellyanne Conway: Bloomberg’s sexist comments ‘far worse’ than Trump’s

Source: Politico | February 16, 2020 | Evan Semones

She was responding to a Washington Post report on Bloomberg.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Sunday slammed sexist remarks Mike Bloomberg reportedly made to women who worked for him, saying they are “far worse” than what President Donald Trump said on the infamous “Access Hollywood“ tape.

The Washington Post reported on Saturday that a booklet was given to the Democratic presidential candidate in 1990 that contained a collection of sexist remarks he made during his time at the company he founded. The Post article discussed his history of problematic remarks and behavior to women.

Conway told host Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” that Bloomberg’s comments are “fair game,” even though Trump has faced similar allegations of misogynistic remarks.

“That was fully litigated,” Conway said about profane remarks Trump admitted to making about women in a 2005 “Access Hollywood“ tape that was leaked shortly before the 2016 election. “We want to know the person behind the half a billion dollars worth of ads.”

………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #35729

EVERYDAY #35731

Maybe it’s me, but I have yet to find out exactly what Bloomberg may have said. But whatever it was, it couldn’t have been any worse than anything Trump has ever said to or done with women.

And actually, I understand these supposedly sexist comments were contained in a gag gift book, so these supposedly sexist comments made by Bloomberg may not even be for real.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.