Kellyanne Conway says Trump attacks her husband because president 'is protective of me'

Source: The Hill | March 21, 2019 | Brett Samuels

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Thursday that it’s unlike her husband to so publicly ridicule President Trump and that she believes the president is looking out for her in attacking her spouse as a “loser and a “whack job.”

Conway largely defended Trump’s escalating attacks on her husband, George Conway, when she discussed the feud between her husband and her boss at length during an interview with Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo.

“He’s protective of me and that’s what people really should take from this,” Kellyanne Conway said. “I’m not being asked to choose between my marriage and my job. The president has never made me feel that way.”

She added that her husband would “certainly” prefer she stop working in the Trump administration and called it “unusual” for George Conway to take such a public stand against the president.

“It’s unusual for George, who people know as a very private person, who really hasn’t weighed in on many different matters over the years,” she said.

George Conway, who has garnered a large following on Twitter for his constant critiques of the president, has questioned the president’s mental fitness in recent weeks.

………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #28508

ConservativeGranny #28509

This woman is delusional. Her husband speaks out quite frequently about Trump.Do they even live together?
    As far as Trump being protective he could care less about her. Wouldn’t it be her husband who would be more likely to want to protect her? What is she telling us about her marriage?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.