Kellyanne Conway: Trump hasn't had contact with Epstein in at least a decade

Source: The Hill | July 9, 2019 | Brett Samuels

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday that President Trump hasn’t been in contact with Jeffrey Epstein in 10 to 15 years after the wealthy financier was arrested and charged Monday with sex trafficking.

“I talked to the president this morning. He hasn’t talked to or had contact with Epstein in years and years and years,” Conway told reporters on the White House driveway. “Over a decade at least, he said.”

Trump and Epstein are known to have run in the same social circles years ago. The president has not weighed in on the charges since they were detailed Monday, but Conway said Trump finds them “unconscionable” and “disgusting.”

Trump told New York Magazine in 2002 that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who’s “a lot of fun to be with.”

The president was asked Sunday as he left his New Jersey golf club whether he had any comment on Epstein’s arrest.

“No, I don’t know about it,” Trump responded. “That I don’t know about.”

………

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #30518

Consistent #30519

Consistent #30523

EVERYDAY #30525

I am loving famous people trying desperately to distance themselves from Epstein.

No, I don’t believe Trump, Clinton or anyone else But the “I haven’t seen him in years” or “I only saw him/flew on his jet only a few times” explanations are a hoot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.