Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth

Source: Washington Examiner | October 20, 2016 | T. Becket Adams

Talk radio host Laura Ingraham claimed Thursday morning that conservatives who refuse to vote for GOP nominee Donald Trump explicitly support abortion.

“They’re standing with the woman who stood up there today and said, ‘I’m hundred percent for Roe v. Wade and partial birth abortion,” Ingraham said in reference to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s performance Wednesday evening at the third and final presidential debate.

“That’s what ‘Never Trump’ stands for, I guess,” she said during an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “Roe v. Wade and partial birth abortion. Fantastic.”

Her remarks came as fellow Trump fan and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said that every evangelical and Roman Catholic must rally to the GOP nominee’s side because of his promise to nominate pro-life justices to the Supreme Court.

….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #10874

slhancock1948 #10883

No, Laura, that would be you. Just because Trump has made a couple remarks that he supports life, he has gone all over the board on those comments all season long. Which Trump do we believe? Personally, I think it best to believe the one that best matches his character.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #10884

Another talking head whose career is toast. All because she discarded whatever principles she had to worship the phony god, Trump. I guess that’s why she and Hannity get along so well. Two of a kind.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.