Levin's Super Tuesday Recap

Source: Conservative Review | 2 March, 2016 | Paul Shiver

Yesterday’s Super Tuesday primaries resulted in Donald Trump winning 7 states, Ted Cruz winning 3, and Marco Rubio winning 1. The delegate allocation shows a tighter race than expected with Cruz gaining over 200 and closing in on Trump.

Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin looks at the results and admits there were some big surprises. Namely, Trump was supposed to sweep on Tuesday but instead he was challenged in many states and lost 4. 

With much to look at and process following the SEC Primary Levin offers one definite takeaway—Trump is not inevitable and is not running away with the nomination.

Listen here:

Trump to date has only garnered 34% of the popular vote in the Republican primary, leaving over 65% of Republican voters unsupportive of the frontrunner. 

Barring any major exits from the race (say, Rubio to allow Cruz to go head-to-head with Trump), all indicators point to a long nomination process that could go all the way to the convention.

Phil Shiver is a writer for the CR Wire. His interests are Christian Ministry, Common Sense Politics, and anything active. Follow him on Twitter @kpshiver3

– See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/03/levin-super-tuesday-recap#sthash.DtrsJnOQ.dpuf

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #1996

We still need to pray like our very lives depend upon it!

I know that God has everything in His hands, even our lives. He will keep us through all the trials we may go through. However, I do think it is right do fight the good fight to gain the best possible man for the WH, and I consider it our duty to vote and pray for God to raise up the right man, a godly man. We need a godly man like never before in our life times!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.