Lewandowski: Ailes Asked Us How Fox Could Help Campaign

Source: Conservative Review | 19 Apr 16 | CR Wire

A lawsuit filed Monday claims that Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told GOP consultant Cheri Jacobus that the Trump campaign could do whatever it wanted with Fox News because of assurances he received from FOX CEO Roger Ailes that the network was on their side.

Lewandowski allegedly told Jacobus that Trump’s relationship with Ailes gave them the freedom to do as they liked with FOX News. He went so far as to say Roger Ailes asked for direction from the Trump campaign as to “what FOX could do to help.”

From the lawsuit, as reported by Hot Air:

“Lewandowski stated ‘You have absolutely NO IDEA how FOX works!’ Lewandowski continued that he and Trump had dinner with Roger Ailes recently and had assurances that FOX was on board…Lewandowski then took from his desk drawer a printed copy of an email from Ailes to Trump in which Ailes communicated to Trump that Trump should let him know what FOX could do to help.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • ConstitutionalConservative #4779

The lawsuit is not against FOX but Corey as the campaign, you can read more specific detail at the HotAir Link highlighted in the above story.

silver pines #4792

I wonder if anyone has trouble believing this. I don’t.

EVERYDAY #4793

I wonder if anyone has trouble believing this. I don’t.

The Trump bots don’t believe it. Truth and reality are foreign to them.

slhancock1948 #4805

No trouble believing it at all! I wonder if the dust-up with Kelly was planned or just that Kelly didn’t get the memo?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Mark2959 #4806

Anyone who doesn’t think Fox News is a Super PAC for Trump by this point is truly delusional.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.