LGBT Movement Wants to Give Disney Princess a Girlfriend

Source: RedState | May 5, 2016 | Joe Cunningham

If you have a small child, you have been subjected to the tyranny of Queen Elsa of Arendelle, a lonely queen who froze over her kingdom in an emotional outburst on her coronation day. The movie Frozen follows the story of Elsa and her younger sister, Anna, as they come to grips with the strange magic within the queen and learn the power of love. Elsa gains a newfound confidence in herself and opens the gates to both her kingdom and her heart, allowing people in after a lifetime of isolation.

Also, the song “Let It Go” happens once in the movie and one billion times in your home afterward.

Because of the success of Frozen, naturally the forces of social justice want in.

(CNN)– “Frozen” fans would like to see something special in the film’s sequel.

A campaign to #GiveElsaAGirlfriend has gone viral.

It all began when teen Alexis Isabel recently tweeted “I hope Disney makes Elsa a lesbian princess imagine how iconic that would be.” She followed that by tweeting “Dear @Disney, #GiveElsaAGirlfriend.”

The idea took off and now fans are clamoring for “Frozen 2″ to be used as a vehicle to raise LGBT awareness.

Elsa of Arendelle is a powerful woman who is supposed to be strong and lead her nation. What the LGBT crowd wants to do is make her dependent on someone else, and let the movie revolve Elsa once again being too weak to do anything without someone in her life. There is no way to just casually throw a relationship in, especially in a Disney movie.

….

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5800

EVERYDAY #5802

This is why I’ve been avoiding Disney anything. And if you have children or grandchildren, you should too.

CA Surveyor #5805

Disneyland is queer land.

Their staff is presently more than 70% queer, and their goal is 100%

Please do not take your children to the gateway to hell.

EVERYDAY #5807

In the 1970s a friend and I were in California on vacation, so naturally, we had to take in Disneyland. A ripoff. I stood in line for an hour and a half for one of the rides. The ride lasted all of 2 minutes. Way too expensive, too crowded and not the nicest employees.

Children are rapidly being indoctrinated to accept abominations in the eyes of God as normal, natural and ok. It starts in public school and has permeated everything geared to children. Disney is now part of that indoctrination. Parents have to keep their children away from Disney and anything else that promulgates the LGBT agenda.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.