Limbaugh: Resisting Obama’s Transgender Directive: A Hill to Die On

Source: Conservative Review | May 17, 2016 | David Limbaugh

….

Understand that with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Congress never intended “sex” to include “gender identity.” The purpose was to ensure women and girls equal treatment under the law. No one in his wildest imagination conceived that lawless public officials would later contort the statute to prevent discrimination against transgender people.

The administration proclaims, “Gender identity refers to an individual’s internal sense of gender.” So forget your biological makeup; if today you want to identify as a woman, men, you may, and if people refuse to go along with the ruse, they will be punished with the full force of federal law.

Specifically, the administration’s directive last week requires every public school in the nation to provide transgender students access to all activities and facilities consistent with their gender identity, at the risk of losing federal funds.

The Framers are rolling over in their graves, not just because of this inversion of moral standards but also because of the lawless manner in which this is being forced down the throats of the states, the American people and the public schools.

President Obama knows he doesn’t have the legal authority to issue such an order, but he is determined to create as much chaos as he can and to unilaterally impose his iron will to the fullest extent before his term expires.

No one will convince me that this has anything to do with the rights of transgender people. Rather, Obama and his fellow leftist tyrants are seeing how far they can push the envelope — how much they can fundamentally transform America against the people’s will and against the protections guaranteed by the federal and state constitutions.

….

Folks, there has to be a tipping point — a point at which we’ll no longer tolerate this kind of tyranny, even if it means the states’ forgoing blood money from the federal leviathan.

This is a hill to die on, and if the sane states don’t fight back on this one, we might as well just completely surrender the republic today. It’s either that or eventually seeing the people rise up in a way we haven’t witnessed for many years.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6264

ConstitutionalConservative #6268

Sorry Rush standing up for Ted Cruz against the non conservative Trump was the hill to die on, You Fail…

I can’t stand to hear his name anymore, when conservatism needed him the most he turned tail and ran into the arms of the enemy, I hear he is feeling very warm and cozy there.

STAY OFF MY RADIO… You Pusillanimous Pissant Traitor!

CA Surveyor #6277

Poor Rush.

Its hell when you don’t even have the pink slip to your own mouth.

ConservativeGranny #6281

I have a news flash for Rush. There were quite a few worthy “hills to die on” before this one. What you going to do Rush? Promote Trump who will no doubt say that this is now the law and we’ll have to deal with it. Trump isn’t big on the social issues. I believe he fully is okay with gay marriage and abortion too.

slhancock1948 #6282

The writer was David, his brother and an unabashed supporter of Cruz. Wish Rush had been half so supportive. We’ve lost a lot of good conservative people this time around. But, it reminds me of the end times, when Antichrist will cause some to follow after him, to compromise their true faith, and to deceive others. Many of the once conservative media were clearly in the tank for Trump and in spite of his lies and vileness, never challenged him on anything. I think that we know where we all stand now and we’ll be looking for other media sources. Glad some great ones are popping up.
    Glad to be back to my friends now and commiserate with you over the circumstances we find ourselves in. Still praying that somehow, some way Trump doesn’t win on the first ballot in Cleveland.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Consistent #6291

This article is from DAVID Limbaugh, not Rush.

ConservativeGranny #6323

Sorry.

Same message to David and to his brother. There were plenty of hills to die on before this one as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.