Limbaugh: Rubio Campaign To Blame for Carson Drop-Out Rumors

Source: Conservative Review | February 03, 2016 | Chris Pandolfo
On his radio program today, Rush Limbaugh dropped a bombshell report that the rumors of Ben Carson dropping out on Monday were actively encouraged by the Rubio campaign.

Listen:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #404

….
    According to Limbaugh, however, there are reports that the Rubio campaign is just as much to blame for spreading these rumors, trying to convince Carson supporters vote for Rubio.

So why is the Cruz camp being attacked from all sides while Rubio is ignored?

Because “Cruz is the frontrunner!” Limbaugh says. “They don’t think they can go after him on issues.”

Consistent #405

ConstitutionalConservative #420

This might be one of those things we never get the truth about but I think CNN could clear the issue up but they won’t because doing so would not fit into their agenda, which in this specific case I can’t think what their agenda would be.

CNN initially reported the story, where did they get the information and from whom, in fact all the questions should be asked Who, What, When, Where, Why and How! I will not hold my breath.

Dom Ruinart #433

Rush’s radar has been off this entire campaign. He blew Trump’s horn for a long time, had a brief flirtation with Cruz, said just Tuesday that Rubio is a “true conservative”, now he’s saying Rubio was behind the Carson rumor with no evidence whatsoever.

Rush ain’t what he used to be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.