Lincoln Project ad dubs Jared Kushner the 'Secretary of Failure'

Source: The Hill | August 5, 2020 | Rebecca Klar

The Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump Republican group, slammed President Trump’s son-in-law and White House senior adviser Jared Kushner in a new ad, dubbing him the “Secretary of Failure.”

The ad released Wednesday criticizes Kushner over his role in the administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. 

“This pampered princeling has never met a problem he couldn’t f—k up,” the narrator states. 

“If you’ve ever wondered if this president took COVID-19 seriously, look no further than who he put in charge of protecting America’s health,” the narrator adds. “Jared Kushner, Trump’s secretary of failure.” 

Reed Galen, co-founder of The Lincoln Project, said Kushner is “beyond evil.” 

“Jared Kushner doesn’t care about your life or mine,” Galen said in a statement. “He thought the pandemic was just another political prop — and now we’re all suffering. 

……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #41726

Consistent #41727

EVERYDAY #41732

More like Secretary of Corruption. We have a president who surrounds himself with corrupt people and his son-in-law is no exception. Kushner was supposed to distribute whatever equipment and supplies were available at the federal level to the hospitals who needed them. Well, I know the hospitals in my region never received what they asked for. They had to scramble for such vital equipment and supplies as ventilators, face masks and other protective equipment. Many of these items had to be purchased from overseas suppliers — at highly inflated prices, of course.

There are rumors that Kushner sold many of the items our hospitals needed to other countries, pocketing the proceeds, of course. Whatever happened should be the subject of a criminal investigation and perhaps prosecution. But who will do the investigating? Bill Barr? Yeah, right.

By the way, bravo to the Lincoln Project for this ad and so many others. Maybe they will make voters stop and think before they re-elect this corrupt failure of a president.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.