Live Discussion: April 19 New York Primary

Source: | April 19, 2016 |

Tuesday, April 19 — 95 Delegates Total

Closed primary

There are 95 delegates at stake in today’s New York Republican Primary.  14 delegates are bound statewide, and 81 delegates are bound three each in the state’s 27 congressional district.

The statewide delegates are bound proportionally with a 20 percent threshold.  If a candidate receives more than 50 percent of the statewide vote, that candidate receives all 14 delegates.

The congressional district delegates are awarded two to the winner, and one to the runner-up.  If a candidate is the only candidate to receive over 20 percent, or has over 50 percent of the vote in a congressional district, that candidate receives the three votes in that district.

From: Robert Eno’s What You Need to Know about the New York Republican Primary

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4744

Consistent #4745

rodamala #4761

<iframe id=”twitter-widget-2″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” allowfullscreen=”true” class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” style=”position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 550px; height: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; “></iframe>

<p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>If true, hilarious. https://t.co/hNmdgBNRYY

— Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) April 19, 2016

<script async=”” src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

<iframe id=”twitter-widget-3″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”true” allowfullscreen=”true” class=”twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered” style=”position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 550px; height: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; “></iframe>

<p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>.@SteveDeaceShow I just saw a FB post – 12 people at NY voting station this morning. 1 voted Cruz, 1 unknown, 10 Democrats sent home.

— Dustin Turner (@dmturner1232) April 19, 2016

<script async=”” src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

They will just have to change lines and vote for Hillary the hard way… without Trump’s intervening help.

Victoria #4763

Will get exit polls from CNN in 9 minutes. I hope no one voted for Trump.

Victoria #4770

Ir is now 10:21 pm in Texas. My son, Wayne, just got here from London (he lives there) this afternoon so I haven’t been able to keep up with numbers as they came in, but did see Trump at this time is winning at at 60.2%. I want to see the numbers by congressional district but perhaps those numbers won’t be available for sure until tomorrow.

Wayne says the English cannot understand why America would have someone like Trump running for president and getting votes. They think he is an uncouth, nasty mouthed little man and believe he will make other nations hate America. They are truly worried he will be very bad for the entire world. Well, there you have it, the English do not want this man as president of the US.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.