Live: Ted Cruz's Speech at 2016 GOP Convention Tonight at 9:45 pm EDT

Source: Ted Cruz's Tweet | July 20, 2016 |
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #8317

Consistent #8318

Consistent #8319

Consistent #8321

Consistent #8322

Consistent #8325

Consistent #8326

Consistent #8327

EVERYDAY #8328

Well, I’m glad you all have the right time for the speech. I was told 7:45 Eastern. Tuned into CSpan and there was some country rock band playing. Tuned in an hour later and it was some woman speaking I never heard of. Wish the exact schedule could have been made more readily available. Anyway, thank you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by EVERYDAY.
    ConservativeGranny #8330

Just watched part of Scott Walker’s speech. He did not disappoint. Still the loyal Republican just as I always knew. He will blow whichever way the establishment GOP tells him to. So glad my eyes were opened about the GOP years ago. I hope Cruz makes us all proud.

EVERYDAY #8331

Rumor going around via Twitter that Trump has paid supporters to boo Ted Cruz.

If true — is this really the kind of president people want?

EVERYDAY #8334

Good job, Ted Cruz.

ConservativeGranny #8335

Trump supporters are unswayed by any of his boorish behavior. They are locked into the mania. They have lost the ability to think rationally.

ConstitutionalConservative #8336

I just heard the greatest speech in my lifetime, all the pressure and he did not fail, no endorsement of trump but an appeal to return to sanity.

Trump is going to have to rewrite his speech, to be effective he’ll have to plagiarize the speech Cruz gave tonight but they are use to doing that, STUNNING speech by Ted Cruz tonight it was.

Consistent #8337

Consistent #8338

Consistent #8339

Consistent #8340

Consistent #8341

Consistent #8342

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.