Lt. General Boykin…The first Trans Man that Enters Mt Daughter's Bathroom…

Source: CNS News | 8 March, 2016 | Michael W. Chapman

Commenting on anti-Christian attacks in America and the radical LGBT agenda that says transgender men can use women’s bathrooms,  Lt. Gen. (ret.) William “Jerry” Boykin, former chief of U.S. Army Special Operations Command and a top member of Delta Force, said Christians need to fight this “evil,” and added that the first transgender man that walks into his daughter’s bathroom won’t have to worry about sex-change surgery.

“I’ve already said, and somebody will be recording this and this’ll be on YouTube before it’s all over with,” said Boykin at The Awakening 2016 conference.  “But I will tell you what: the first man that walks in my daughter’s bathroom, he ain’t going to have to worry about surgery.” 

Earlier in his remarks, Boykin said, “Where is the Christian world today? Where are the Christians of America today? They should be flocking to people like Kim Davis.”

“They should be flocking to the city council and say, ‘No, you’re not going to let a man go in my daughter’s bathroom just because he feels like a man today,’ said the lieutenant general.

“Where are the Christians that are standing up to this kind of evil?” he said.

read more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/lt-gen-boykin-first-transgender-man-enters-my-daughters-bathroom-he-wont-have

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2294

My sentiments exactly!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

slhancock1948 #2295

Sorry, title should have been My, not Mt. I HATE autocorrect! Good grief!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.