Marco Rubio camp ADMITS they have NO EVIDENCE to support accusations, but….

Source: The Right Scoop | February 17, 2016 | soopermexican

Marco Rubio camp ADMITS they have NO EVIDENCE to support accusations, but WILL KEEP ATTACKING CRUZ

Ted Cruz forcefully responded to Trump’s ridiculous threat of a lawsuit over his hurt feelings in a press conference today, and he also lobbed some allegations at Marco Rubio at the same time.

The Rubio campaign had a chance to respond, and they had to admit that Cruz was RIGHT.

Watch below:

Video

….

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1229

silver pines #1235

i read somewhere that Rubio is the only candidate among the Republicans who has no net worth and is in debt.

I wonder what prompted him to go on such a negative attack against Cruz? Anyone think Trump might have offered to help him out financially?

Consistent #1241

Anyone think Trump might have offered to help him out financially?

Yes, I do.

It made me suspicious when Trump and Rubio had a short conversation after the debate. As we noticed, Trump and Rubio attacked Ted Cruz’s integrity during the debate. Now both Trump and Rubio are doing it from the campaign trail with made-up stuff.

slhancock1948 #1248

Just listened to Mark Levin on the way home from work (an hour drive) and Ted was on the show. He and Mark were talking that Cruz has pulled ahead nationally, which has already been noted here, but also that in a head to head match-up, Cruz bests Trump by 16 points! Time for the others to drop out!

No wonder Trump and Rubio have joined up to take Ted out! Warms my heart that the voters are finally seeing Ted’s worth!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

silver pines #1256

I forgot about that, Consistent, but you’re right. It’s very suspicious that Rubio is mirroring Trump’s claims, when Rubio himself is not a veteran of negative campaigning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.