Mark Levin is now #NeverTrump

Source: The Mark Levin Show | April 8, 2016 |

I’ve just heard Mark Levin on his show saying that he is not going to vote for Trump because Roger Stone, Trump’s henchman, smeared him and others.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4090

Roger Stone also smeared Glenn Beck and Erick Erickson.

Whirlwind #4094

Right Scoop‏@trscoop

BREAKING: Mark Levin just announced he is officially #NEVERTRUMP! http://wp.me/pqwpd-Cjo

silver pines #4096

Roger Stone also smeared Glenn Beck and Erick Erickson.

You beat me to it! I heard, too, and I started laughing and applauding, lol.

Consistent #4097

I scooped the Right Scoop. LOL!

silver pines #4098

I scooped the Right Scoop. LOL!

HAHA!

*bows to you*

Consistent #4102

Consistent #4103

silver pines #4104

If Mark can go #NeverTrump, anyone can. 😉

rodamala #4105

Unless I am on Tune-In, I don’t get to listen to Mark anymore because I am not near enough to a station tgat broadcasts him.

Tonight, however, I was on the way home from a field assignment and I found a station TGO was on and heard him sorta casually say he was “Never Trump”, which was a change from his previous stance. I figured it was old news… and I was just catching up to speed.

CA Surveyor #4120

Anyone except Hannity you mean!

Hannity must be brain dead.

slhancock1948 #4122

I used to listen to Bartbreit on my way to work, but since it is so into the Trump cult, I use that time to pray now. On the way home, I get the last hour of Mark Levin. We have Sirius, so we can get him every evening. He used to be on our local FM station, but they do sports and other things now. We used to listen to Beck on our way into town for appointments, occasionally, but now we listen every time we can. He’s had periods when he seemed really out there, but over all I think his heart is in the right place. He is really tuned in this election season and I think having Ted Cruz has given him hope for America.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rgintn #4142

I wonder if mark will be banned from trumprepublic now?

Consistent #4151

I wonder if mark will be banned from trumprepublic now?

holdonnow!

rodamala #4155

Yello! Yello?

silver pines #4157

Anyone except Hannity you mean!

Hannity must be brain dead.

I’ve been getting a laugh or two by checking out Hannity’s twitter page just to see the hell he’s catching for his obvious Drumpf infatuation. He’s always on the defensive.

Mark Levin called Fox News “Trump’s super pac.”

slhancock1948 #4165

Consistent, I still see barbs thrown at him (Mark Levin) there at FR. So, they are still mad at him over there. I read another article while at work today and they called out Sundance at the Conservative Treehouse for his hateful and false stories about Cruz. I wish I could recall what I was reading. Maybe I’ll recall and post it when I do.

I’ll say this again…it is getting harder to read anything more than the headlines at FR. Everything becomes political and the comments about almost anything are off the wall. I’ve never seen a site become so hateful in such short order, but since DT announced, it is like the glue came out of every seam.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.