Mark Levin Launches Commercial Free, Uncensored Television Show

Source: Breitbart | February 18, 2016 | Stephen K. Bannon & Alexander Marlow

Conservative author and talk radio host Mark Levin will launch a subscription-based online television show, LevinTV, on March 7.

According to CRTV, “LevinTV will be America’s new televised Town Hall meeting and is the next step in the evolution of digital conservative media.”

Levin, who hosts the popular and influential “The Mark Levin Show” on radio, recently received a lifetime contract for his radio program.

“I have the greatest audience in the world and I give them my best every night,” Levin said in a statement. “I am thrilled we are expanding our Town Hall meeting place for patriots, by taking TV broadcasting to a new level on multiple platforms where I will speak directly to my audience — uncensored, without middlemen, and commercial free.” Levin added, “I make no excuses for my patriotism, I am proud of it, and LevinTV will reflect it. It’s about time there is a place on television where people can go and have their principles, beliefs, and values reinforced rather than attacked.”

….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.