Mark Levin Stopped Short of Making an Endorsement in South Carolina — but He…

Source: The Blaze | February 19, 2016 | Fred Lucas

Mark Levin Stopped Short of Making an Endorsement in South Carolina — but He Made His Opinion Clear

GREENVILLE, S.C. – Talk radio host Mark Levin seemed to all but endorse Texas Sen. Ted Cruz for president at the Conservative Convention Thursday, but stopped short of naming names.

Levin asserted to about 5,000 people gathered for the event that “it’s time for all conservatives to come home now and do the right thing.”

….

“It’s time for all conservatives to come home now and do the right thing and if you are conservative, you know what the right thing is, and you know what I mean,” Levin asserted.

The conservative radio personality wasn’t big on naming names in general. At one point, he apparently talked about Presidents Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan.

“So we’ve had basically two conservative presidents in the past century who held office for 15 years combined,” he said. “What do you say we elect a third one?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #1333

If you listen to the Mark Levin Show, you will know that Ted Cruz is the one Mark is talking about.

slhancock1948 #1334

Yes, that as obvious. I know Carson was there, but you could see that the audience was mainly Cruz supporters. If very many were Carson supporters, I pray that they take a serious look and realize it is time to take Trump from front-runner status and vote for the country. EVERYBODY should be sick of the reality show theatrics by now and realize, especially after Trump recently said he’d appoint David Pryor to the SC, the one who prosecuted Judge Roy Moore of Alabama, that we cannot let Trump pick the next few SC appointees, because we cannot trust him to do what is best for the country. He will want to get praise from BOTH sides. Let’s be totally honest about Trump. He is in this for Trump, and a legacy. Not to save the country. And, quite honestly, for those who think that God is going to honor our choosing a candidate based on our personal idea of who can win…when we have a godly man running, and doing quite well…? If the evangelical and Christian vote would get behind him, stop believing the LIES (that are being used Alinsky-like—repeat the lie often enough and it will be believed) then we WOULD have a godly man to vote for in November. Haven’t we been begging for this? I know…I’m preaching to the choir here…;) Love being here! What a relief to be able to have a safe haven to speak our minds, share our concerns, find encouragement. I love you all!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

rodamala #1335

When the Trumpty Dumpties over on FR started frothing and attacking The Great One because he was critical of their Lord and Master… and RimJob did nothing to shut that crap down… when TGO has MANY TIMES gave free national advertising to FR, i.e. “Our good friends at Freerepublic.com”, I knew it was done, forever.

silver pines #1359

Not long ago, Mark made some comment about “these forums that depend on donations to exist” diving headfirst into the Trump cult of personality.

This is what Jim thought of Mark Levin and of Trump in 2011. It’s a good thing Mark isn’t posting anymore, or he’d probably be zotted.

To: Cheetahcat
    Well, I’ll make an observation. Trump is NO conservative. He’s a self-dealing charlatan and he’s got a lot of fall-for-anything chump types fooled.

Mark Levin is my friend and a friend of FR and a friend of Liberty. I’ll thank you not to trash him on this website.

109 posted on 4/18/2011 6:56:22 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 97 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

AND

To: masadaman
    Trump has had a lot of bad hair days. Just like Romney. Two bad hair guys who are more liberal than they are conservative and both run-of-the-mill liars and political whores. Either will say anything to get ahead. Just working the system the only way they know how. Charlatans.

133 posted on 4/18/2011 8:15:49 PM by Jim Robinson (Rebellion is brewing!! Impeach the corrupt Marxist bastard!!)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 127 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.