Mark Levin tells Trump: 'Don't be pushed or bullied into not tweeting'

Source: Washington Examiner | June 27, 2017 | Anna Giaritelli

Conservative author Mark Levin urged President Trump on Tuesday to “keep tweeting” despite some Republicans’ calls for him to stop taking to social media to share his views.

“If he doesn’t tweet, how in the world is he going to get his message out? So I say keep tweeting, just be careful about what you tweet and don’t be pushed or bullied into not tweeting,” Levin told Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.”

“I don’t think he should keep tweeting all day long, but he should keep tweeting,” added Levin. “Compared to what the media do day in and day out, and lie to the American people with their left-wing agenda day in and day out, if he is wrong 10 percent of the time or uses the wrong word, who really cares?”

The Tea Party-aligned radio show host said Trump’s going around the media and press team by tweeting statements is similar to how former President Ronald Reagan tried to directly address his supporters rather than rely on the press to share his message.

……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #16911

Consistent #16912

Note to Mark Levin: Trump is not President Reagan.

EVERYDAY #16918

What’s his message, Mark? That he’s petty, childish and maybe a little bit insane?

ConservativeGranny #16938

Mark Levin has gone off the deep end with Trump. There is nothing that Trump is tweeting that is helpful. The only message he is getting through is that he lies, smears people, threatens those who don’t agree with him and that he is childish and mentally unstable. I can’t think of one useful tweet he has ever issued that gave me any useful information whatsoever. He isn’t tweeting policy he’s tweeting juvenile temper tantrums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.