Mark Levin Warns Conservatives: Donald Trump Is "Taking You For A Ride,"….

Source: Real Clear Politics | April 21, 2016 | Tim Hains

Mark Levin Warns Conservatives: Donald Trump Is “Taking You For A Ride,” “You Will Be Disappointed”

<script src=”http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=hlYjUxMzE6t78OEwXdzDzSPe-X89Eem0&amp;pbid=b171980b65ae4996bffea4da902c7846″></script>

Conservative talk radio host and Ted Cruz supporter Mark Levin devoted ten minutes of his Thursday radio program to laying out the case that Donald Trump is not a true conservative, and that his willingness to compromise on basic issues is a bad omen for a potential Trump presidency.

Levin begins descibing Trump’s apathetic reaction to North Carolina’s ‘bathroom bill’. “Leave it the way it is,” Trump said. “People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate.”

….

Levin said that Trump’s willingness to compromise on such a basic issue proves that his talk about being a conservative was just an “act,” put on to win the Republican primary, and now that the primary has moved on to “liberal states” like Connecticut, Maryland and Pennsylvania — Trump is going to start “acting” more liberal.

“I’m just telling you folks something. Should he be the nominee, I honestly believe we’re going to get crushed. This is just my opinion. His negatives are so damn high. Even with white males… But should he win. Many of you are going to be very disappointed. He will resort to the dealmaking. And dealmaking without principles is a very dangerous thing,” Levin concluded.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.