Michigan Gov. Snyder won't endorse Trump

Source: Politico | June 2, 2016 | Nolan D. McCaskill

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder didn’t endorse any Republican presidential candidate ahead of his state’s March 8 primary, and he has no plans to endorse Donald Trump before November’s election.

“I’ve stayed out of the whole thing, and I’m going to continue to,” Snyder told The Detroit News Editorial Board on Wednesday at the Mackinac Policy Conference. “I’ve got important things I want to work on in Michigan.”

Snyder said his focus is on reelecting Republicans to Michigan’s House of Representatives.

….

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6648

EVERYDAY #6654

I hope Gov. Snyder has his flame-retardant suit ready. He will be severely torched by Trump and his worshipers.

ConservativeGranny #6658

I’m a bit tired of the “I’m staying out of it” wimpiness of these guys though. Can’t any of them just stand up and say “NO WAY!”?

What’s wrong with them saying what they really think? How about “I can’t vote for someone whom I believe does not represent conservative values?”

It’s time to take the gloves off and speak the truth instead of dancing around the issues hoping no one gets too mad at you. Gheez.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.