MUST WATCH! Ted Cruz, his wife and his two daughters answer questions on CNN!

Source: The Right Scoop | April 13, 2016 | The Right Scoop

This is just a great clip of Ted and Heidi Cruz and their two lovely daughters answering question on CNN. Caroline, the oldest, was very impressive as she was so comfortable on stage talking about her coming birthday tomorrow and her favorite singer, Taylor Swift.

Just watch, you’ll love it all:

<iframe width=’754′ height=’424′ src=’https://videopress.com/embed/hQ9SUXAU?autoPlay=0&amp;hd=0&amp;permalink=1&amp;loop=0′ frameborder=’0′ allowfullscreen></iframe><script src=’https://s0.wp.com/wp-content/plugins/video/assets/js/next/videopress-iframe.js?jetpack_version=3.9.6′></script>

….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4403

Consistent #4404

Consistent #4406

Victoria #4408

I watched that and also watched the Trump family last night. The difference was striking, With the Trump family, the daughters, sons, were sitting far away from Trump and Trump’s wife was at least two people distances from Trump. He frowned the whole time, seriously, not a single smile, he didn’t look like he knew those people. Not one of them touched another one. Can you say robots with prerecorded messages?

With the Cruz family, he was sitting close enough to Heidi to easy touch her hand and did so often. The two daughters were first in the audience, then they came up and the younger daughter sat on Heidi’s lap and the other sat close to Heidi. They looked like a real family, interacting with each other, talking and touching. I’ll take them instead of well coiffed, Trump plastic robots.

mostlyhomebound #4411

I’d elect ’em just for their family life, which exudes love.

ConstitutionalConservative #4412

Ted and Heidie are wonderful parents, I am sure those girls will not be hidden away in the WH with their every movement controlled and staged, we will see plenty of them freely hanging around with daddy in the oval office, having adventures exploring every nook and cranny of their new home, I think the whole family will naturally make the WH look like a fun place to live and they will share that experience with America, Ted often telling funny stories of the girls discoveries. I just got the feeling that is what it will be like with the Cruz family living in our White House.

silver pines #4417

Victoria, although I didn’t watch Trump’s town hall, I’ve noticed before there is a world of difference between the dynamics of the two families. Melania Trump always walks a couple of steps behind Trump, as though she “knows her place.” Also, I remember the night Donald lost Iowa….when he and his family came out on stage, it was a telling scenario. Trump looked half-stunned, and his wife, sons, and daughter all had the deer-in-the-headlight expression. I thought at the time, “Heaven knows what kind of insane tantrum they witnessed when the results were made clear.”

On the other hand, the Cruzes seem to be a loving family, and a normal one…quite simply.

silver pines #4418

I’d elect ’em just for their family life, which exudes love.

Great post

silver pines #4420

I’m listening to Glenn Beck’s show, and he just told a little story about Caroline Cruz.

During the debates, she developed a real liking for Carly Fiorina, and she told her dad that she hoped Carly would win. Ted responded, “You know I’m running, too, don’t you?”

Caroline answered, “Yes, I know, but she’s GOOD.”

LOL

Consistent #4421

Victoria #4424

Silver Pines, “Caroline answered, “Yes, I know, but she’s GOOD.” That is so funny, glad Beck told it. Cruz also doesn’t mind telling stories of the daughters getting the best of him, making him the joke. Trump would hang his daughters/sons if they said anything except, “he is great”. That is what each of them said about Trump, repeating how he was great at this and that. There was no funny family story coming from them. And, again, Trump’s facial expression never changed through the whole thing when the family was on stage, he had a terrible looking frown, staring at them. It was freaky. I would throw up if I had to be around him, he is so disgusting.

silver pines #4505

Silver Pines, “Caroline answered, “Yes, I know, but she’s GOOD.” That is so funny, glad Beck told it. Cruz also doesn’t mind telling stories of the daughters getting the best of him, making him the joke. Trump would hang his daughters/sons if they said anything except, “he is great”. That is what each of them said about Trump, repeating how he was great at this and that. There was no funny family story coming from them. And, again, Trump’s facial expression never changed through the whole thing when the family was on stage, he had a terrible looking frown, staring at them. It was freaky. I would throw up if I had to be around him, he is so disgusting.

I’m glad I didn’t see it, and I’m going to be completely honest—-I hate Trump’s guts. I disliked him the first time I heard his braggart, BSing mouth flap, but having seen him in action, and having learned so much about him, yes…I despise him. I don’t find a single likeable quality in the man. If he decides to bow out of the race, I’ll take that last part back—I will have found one thing about him to like.

While I’m at it, I don’t like the looks of his sons, either. To me they come off as pampered, prissy, snotty frat boys. They were unfortunate enough to inherit their father’s looks—they have the same sour mouths and the same gross, rubbery lips.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.