Myth Debunked! Sorry Liberals Ted Cruz in not on DC Madams's List

Source: DC Gazette | 4.5.2016 | Lindsay Bruce

As much as the liberal media, and certain Trump supporters, would love to say this story is true, it isn’t. Ted Cruz’s name does NOT appear on a “client list”.

The list, which the hacking group “Anonymous” claims to have released, doesn’t have any names on it at all, it doesn’t even have valid numbers to connect to Cruz. The ONLY thing the list shows is that someone called a number from Texas! THAT IS IT!

The Trump campaign has been trying to smear Ted Cruz with a sex scandal for weeks with absolutely ZERO proof to back their claims.

The website Cannonfire totally exposes how fraudulent these claims are by pointing out a few problems.

466-madam-call-list-940“Some of the calls do indeed come from Texas. But so what? The list includes calls from all over the country. Why should we believe that the calls came from Ted Cruz? Look at the image (to your left): We do not even have the actual Texas number; all we have are numbers in DC and Maryland that some unknown party in Texas had called.”

So far, the “sex scandal” is a list of calls from somewhere in Texas that have no connection to Ted Cruz whatsoever.  I know facts don’t matter to Cruz haters but in this case, they are pretty damn important.

Don’t fall for liberal lies and please do the research before just believing everything you read on the internet.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #3944

I hope the Trump campaign is losing millions on this trash, only for Ted Cruz to be vindicated! They cannot debate Cruz on the issues, so they have to invent dirt on him, hoping it sticks! Praise God that sane people are seeing this for what it truly is!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #3945

Question: How many Trumpazees can you fit in the bottom of a barrel.

Answer: ALL OF THEM!

The bottom of the barrel is where they thrive, fear and stupidity keeps them from rising.

slhancock1948 #3948

What are they going to do if Trump loses?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #3975

This list is phony. At the very least, although it has the AT&T logo on top, I’m reasonably sure it was not prepared by AT&T. For one thing, there is a typo on one of the columns (“cans” instead of “calls.”) For another, the list is convoluted and not professional looking. I doubt AT&T would format an itemized list of phone calls in this way. As stated above, where is the phone number for the incoming calls from Texas? The calls indicating Orlando, Maryland, DC and the toll free number — are those calls to those numbers made by the DC Madam or by the mystery person from Texas? None of those numbers belong to Ted Cruz. This list is a confusing mess.

Looks to me like someone prepared this list. then cut and pasted the header from one of the DC Madam’s phone bills to the top of this list. This list is supposed to be one of the alleged DC Madam documents in the possession of Attorney Sidley. Given that Sidley has been suspended or disbarred and has even served jail time, I would not be at all surprised if he forged this document. And anything else he may produce would also be suspect.

This reminds me of the forged military records for President Bush for which Dan Rather was busted. I would hope Sidley or whoever forged this document will spend some serious time in prison.

CA Surveyor #4006

Trumpanzies are just evil spirits; they don’t take up any space at all :o)

silver pines #4017

Facts don’t matter over at FR. Cruz will always be guilty to those nutbags.

One of them accused Ted of sex with little boys, and napscoordinator mused that Cruz has probably killed several people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.