NCAA blasts North Carolina over transgender laws but not Texas. What gives?

Source: Conservative Review | September 17, 2016 | Steve Deace

The NCAA previously selected Dallas, Texas to host the women’s college basketball Final Four in 2017, as well as San Antonio, Texas to host the men’s college basketball Final Four in 2018.

What a bunch of bigots. Don’t they know that’s the home of the Alamo and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, (A, 97%)? You don’t award shining examples of heresy like that. You burn them down.

In fact, Texas is among several states in the union that have dabbled in the bathroom bill trade along with North Carolina, which will now be abandoned at tournament time by the NCAA. But by what possible standard is Texas not due for a similar hazing?

….

Are gender norms a purely artificial and oppressive social construct or not? Is this the next great chapter in the expansion and protection of the civil rights movement or not? Because if you ain’t really free unless you get to self-actualize about where you get to pee, there can be no justice for any man if just one of them isn’t allowed to take a squat next to your daughter.

It’s just common sense.

Yet, perhaps the NCAA’s decision to stick it to North Carolina is a sign of better, more profound rainbow-colored things to come. It’s time to up the ante and take on Texas. And that means it’s time to take the principles of gender-bending all the way to their logical conclusion.

So when the Final Four is held in 2017 and 2018, here’s what needs to happen: The Lone Star State needs to be the place where the first-ever coed Final Four champion is crowned. Can I get a witness, Colin Kaepernick?! Take a knee to that, son.

For how can it be open season in bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms but still separate but equal on the playing field? We keep splitting up teams in the most demeaning version of shirts and skins ever by telling the women that they aren’t good enough to play with the men. But if I’m a man because I feel like a man no matter what awful prison of flesh I happen to live in, then that state of mind should come without borders in every single human interaction.

….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.