New Marquette Wisconsin Poll shows Ted Cruz with BIG LEAD over Donald Trump

Source: The Right Scoop | March 30, 2016 | The Right Scoop

Marquette is releasing a new Wisconsin poll out today that shows Ted Cruz with 40 percent, Trump with 30 percent and Kasich with 21 percent.

Here’s the image from their PDF which they’ve just taken down (it was leaked early):

Wisconsin GOP Presidential Primary Poll

…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3436

Consistent #3437

Consistent #3438

Consistent #3439

EVERYDAY #3441

So this poll was taken at the time the alleged scandal broke. I don’t usually care about polls, but the Trumpbots on Facebook were gloating over polls that had Cruz in third place after the Enquirer story hit the stands. I can shove this poll in their faces. I love making them go ballistic.

kleindropper #3443

Trump has generally been hovering 35%-40% since Iowa so this looks like there is some genuine degradation of his support.

I would guess the Kasich support and unknown would break 2-1 for Cruz putting Cruz at close to 60%. If only…..

Consistent #3448

Consistent #3450

silver pines #3452

That Bozell tweet is delicious. 😉

If you check FR, the Trumpanzees will explain why this poll was super-duper trustworthy not long ago when Trump was leading, but it’s a junk poll now, LOL.

Woodcutter #3465

Shall we get ready to have a “wheels-off” party???

silver pines #3521

Woodcutter, I’m ready, LOL.

My husband listened to Dana Loesch’s show today. She talked with a former Trump campaign worker who switched to Cruz. This guy said he really does have the sense that the Trump campaign is beginning to fall apart.

slhancock1948 #3522

Me, too! Hope it happens before next Tuesday, really.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.