New poll finds Cruz with double-digit lead in Indiana

Source: The Hill | April 29, 2016 | Jessie Hellmann

Ted Cruz leads Donald Trump by double digits in a new poll of Indiana, which hosts the next contest in the GOP presidential primary on Tuesday.

The Texas senator leads the real estate mogul 45 percent to 29 percent among registered voters, according to a poll by the Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich trails in third place, with 13 percent, and 13 percent are undecided.

The results of the poll are at odds with other recent surveys that show Trump in the lead.

….

The survey was conducted among 400 registered likely voters in Indiana April 13–27 and has a margin of error of 4.9 percentage points.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #5489

Consistent #5490

ConservativeGranny #5493

Oh please God, let this be true!

ConstitutionalConservative #5496

Polls of registered voters are usually much more accurate than other polls so this is good news, then again I really have my hope and confident levels way up, it has been such a good news day and you know the nefarious powers that be will do and saying anything to tamp those levels down in the next three days.

Victoria #5497

I pray, and I do mean pray, this poll is valid. Other polls up to now have “you know who” leading handily.
    Just had an email from Cruz group and he and Carly will be on Hannity tonight. Perhaps Hannity can hold his praise for “you know who” while interviewing them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.