"Obama DHS Scrubs Records of Hundreds of Muslim Terrorists.

Source: Politibrew/WND | 2.8.16 | Pamella Gellar

Not only did the Obama administration scrub counter-terror programs of jihad and Islam, now we find out that his administration scrubbed the records of Muslim terrorists. If the enemedia were not aligned with the jihad force, this would be front-page news across the nation.

An agent of the Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, for 15 years, Philip Haney, reported Friday that after the Christmas Day underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, tried to blow up a crowded passenger jet over Detroit, “President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure to ‘connect the dots.’ He said, ‘This was not a failure to collect intelligence; it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.'”

Haney revealed: “Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material – the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.”

What do YOU think? Why has Barack Obama never been impeached? Sound off in today’s WND poll.

What Haney discloses is truly shocking: “Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS). These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.’  …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #708

When will articles of impeachment be started on this tyrant/traitor? Unbelievable!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConstitutionalConservative #713

Yes Sir…
    There is already an abundance of evidence that obama is a traitor, a secret Grand Jury should be conducted then he should be handcuffed and perp walked down the WH steps and imprisoned until such time as he faces trial and remain imprisoned until that trial is complete. No need for Plea Bargaining the death penalty should be taken off the table only to capture and try all those in congress and elsewhere complicit in treason. Then all the guilty who are not sentenced to death should be shipped off to Gitmo for the rest of their miserable lives, although that place as it is now might really be too good for them, but they would no longer be on U.S. soil.

Not sure the above would pass constitutional muster but that’s what I think about it all, at the very least he should face impeachment, it is not too late as long as he is still in office, that argument is a canard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.