Obama Sticks It To Netanyahu…His Latest Anti-Israel Move Might Be His Most …

Source: TPNN | June 17, 2016 | Joe Saunders

Obama Sticks It To Netanyahu…His Latest Anti-Israel Move Might Be His Most Dangerous Yet

Obama helped create the threat, but doesn’t want to help stop it.

….

While the United States’ only real, reliable ally in the Middle East — and the region’s only real democracy — faces a continuing threat from Islamic terrorists willing to give their own lives to spill Jewish blood, President Barack Obama’s White House this week delivered a blow to Israel. Obama issued a veto message to lawmakers considering a record allocation for anti-missile technology the United States shares with the Jewish state.

But Republican and Democrat lawmakers are answering with a message of their own.

In an overwhelming vote Thursday, the House of Representatives approved an appropriations package that includes an increase of more than $600 million for the government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to improve its missile defenses.

Considering that this is the Obama administration, with a president and secretary of state who negotiated a deal with an Iranian government sworn to Israel’s destruction a deal that will allow it to achieve nuclear weapons — and the missiles to deliver them — that’s going to be money the Jewish state needs.

So, naturally, Obama’s against it.

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7155

The most anti-Israel administration in American history is aiming to go out with a bang.

slhancock1948 #7170

I am praying that God delivers us from Trump and Hillary both. I know that only God can do that. America is foolish and has turned away from God to trust in government. I am praying that God somehow gives America a chance to see what life would look like with a godly man in the WH.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.