Palin rips Never Trump Republicans: 'You are either with us or against us'

Source: Politico | July 1, 2016 | Nick Cass

Sarah Palin assailed fellow Republicans on Friday for failing to support Donald Trump as their party’s presumptive nominee, suggesting that they feel “threatened.” Her message: You’re either with us or you’re against us.

“That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short,” the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump’s address.

Recalling a past speech she was asked to give at an event that went unnamed, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate related that the topic of her address was to be on “How is Trump winning” but “more specifically, it was, ‘Why, oh, why is Trump winning?”

“And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious,” she said. “[Colorado Republican Senate candidate] Darryl [Glenn] wins, Trump wins, America will win because voters are so sick and tired of being betrayed.”

Those Republicans who oppose Trump, she continued, “want to take their [Denver] Nuggets ball home and stay home instead of vote because their guy didn’t win this time around. Now, you know, I shouldn’t call them thumbsuckers because they’re not all bad. I’m kidding. They are,” Palin said. “And Hillary [Clinton] thanks them because she cannot win without them.”

….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7521

Consistent #7522

Consistent #7523

Consistent #7524

EVERYDAY #7525

Shut up Sarah.

slhancock1948 #7551

Some good tweets! To Sarah, though I’s say this: You left us conservatives about 4 years ago. Way behind, in fact. You have made yourself another god, fame and fortune, or whatever, and you seem to be content with yourself. Your choice of Trump over Cruz or Paul or even Jindal show that conservatism and godliness don’t matter to you any more. Results, do, apparently, but sadder yet is the fact that you are NOT paying attention to your new god-man, Trump, to see that he is the picture of an anti-christ, not a mature or even wise man. At 70, he should at least carry some wisdom. However, every time he opens his mouth, we get a clearer picture of a man that is ungodly, unworthy of the office, conniver, deceiver, slanderer, childish egomaniac. He has walked back EVERYTHING he said he was running on. Unreal that you should be so infatuated with him.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

CA Surveyor #7578

Sarah, we never knew you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.