Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (Democrat) Convicted On All Counts

Source: RedState | August 15, 2016 | Jay Caruso

The NY Times has conveniently left off her political affiliation until the second paragraph, but it should be highlighted. After all, Kane’s convictions are related to her leaking grand jury testimony harmful to a political opponent.

From the NY Times:

Kathleen G. Kane, the attorney general of Pennsylvania, was convicted Monday night of nine criminal charges, including perjury and criminal conspiracy.

It was a stunning end to the political career of Ms. Kane, once an ascendant Democratic star, whose fall came when prosecutors here accused her of leaking grand jury information, and then lying about it, in an effort to discredit a political rival.

And she was cold blooded about it:

Ms. Kane, who faced nine charges, including perjury and criminal conspiracy, was accused of leaking secret grand jury documents to the news media in an effort to discredit a political rival, the prosecutor Frank Fina, and then lying to cover it up.

“‘This is war,’ the defendant’s words,” said the lead prosecutor, Kevin Steele, in reference to an email written by Ms. Kane. “Wars have casualties. Wars leave scars.”

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #9287

EVERYDAY #9289

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer gal. (Sarc)

A little history: Well, before SCOTUS created a national religion by shoving gay “marriage” down our throats, Pennsylvania had a law barring this abomination. When the law was challenged, Kane refused to defend it. I suppose she took her cue from the JustUs Department — enforce and defend only the laws you like.

Very unChristian of me, but I would say Kane is getting what she deserved.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by EVERYDAY.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.