Powell says White House aides won't let her help Trump

Source: The Hill | December 24, 2020 | John Bowden

Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said Thursday that the president’s aides are preventing her from being in contact with President Trump and coordinating his efforts to overturn election results in battleground states around the country.

In an interview with Zenger News, Powell said she had heard only radio silence from the White House following her meeting with the president in the Oval Office on Friday, seemingly confirming that she was unable to speak to Trump when she visited the White House on Sunday.

“I’ve been blocked from speaking to or communicating with the president since I left the Oval Office on Friday night,” Powell told Zenger’s David Martsoko, “by apparently everyone around him.”

Powell also said she was verbally offered the position of “special counsel” by Trump during Friday’s meeting, but has been unable to present him with paperwork to make it official.

“I am not a Robert Mueller-style special counsel,” Powell told Zenger News, adding:”[T]here was a discussion about me being a special White House counsel.”

“It has not come to pass, because it seems it was blocked after Friday night, or undone, or I’m not sure what you’d call it,” she added.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #45670

EVERYDAY #45674

I suspect WH staff wants to get Trump to give up his con job on his cult (the constant whining that the election was rigged to gin up donations) and start packing. People like Powell want the charade to continue so they can make money on it (or so they think; I doubt Trump has given his attorneys a cent and has no intention to do so).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.