Prayer Requests for Erick Erickson

Source: | April 17, 2016 |

<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-lang=”en”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>Trying Not to Die <a href=”https://t.co/Lbn77jtSUy”>https://t.co/Lbn77jtSUy</a></p>&mdash; Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) <a href=”https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/721851684184580097″>April 18, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #4649

1 John 4:18:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”

Consistent #4650

Consistent #4651

slhancock1948 #4652

Prayers up! Anybody know any particulars?

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

ConservativeGranny #4656

Click on the Trying Not To Die link in the original post for all of the info. Blood clots in his lungs.

Victoria #4659

The reason the doc said he should be dead is, one of those blood clots could break loose and stop his heart or go to his brain. Now, what is causing the clots? That is the question. Blood thinner med must be in him right now to stop more clots forming, but something is causing those clots.

Saying prayers for him.

Consistent #4660

Consistent #4681

Victoria #4683

He is so lucky to be alive. I hate to see him start posting items for Cruz and get back nasty crap from the Trumpcult. He shouldn’t have to deal with that while he is mending.

Victoria #4684

Consistent, Erick said: “Still need lots of rest, but I can do it at home.”

I had a bad fall in December and was taken to a trauma hospital because it was very possible I had broken bones in my face and/or my skull was broken. I spent hours there with them taking CAT scans, x-rays, and MRIs of my skull, my face, my knee, one finger, and my neck and chest. I wanted out of there to be home. The result was nothing was broken. The left side of my face was purple, left eye was filled with blood. My cornea was scratched which is no big deal. Bob told me, while in the hospital, i looked like a devil with the purple face and eye filled with blood with a blue eye in the middle. I thanked him for that lovely compliment. I was allowed to go home, thank God, was afraid I would have to be there at least overnight and if bones had been broken, I wouldn’t be leaving there any time soon.

It is so fine to go home after being in there. I can imagine Erick’s delight, being taken by wheelchair (that is the rule), to their car to go home. Great for him, no more hospital. I hope his problem clears up and it doesn’t happen again. For me, I won’t be walking down our path to the mail box after dark and won’t get the mail unless Bob is here. You can be fine one minute, and badly damaged the next.

mostlyhomebound #4686

Prayers.

CA Surveyor #4696

Prescription blood thinners are death looking for a place to happen.

The only safe substance to use to keep your circulatory system in top shape is Capsaisin. (hot peppers)

Prescription drugs are the most likely cause of Erick’s problems.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.