Predatory Vipers: Actor Elijah Wood Claims Hollywood Plagued by Pedophiles

Source: PJ Media | May 23, 2016 | Walter Hudson

Lord of the Rings actor Elijah Wood has leveled a broad accusation at his industry, claiming that Hollywood harbors a well-connected and well-protected pedophile ring. From The Daily Mail:

Wood, who stars in his new film The Trust told The Sunday Times that his mother had protected him from abuse when he first arrived in Hollywood aged eight.

But he said: “I’ve been led down dark paths to realise that these things are probably still happening.”

The actor, who played Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings, believes that other actors remain in danger.

He added: “If you’re innocent, you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed.”

“People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey. What upsets me about these situations is that the victims can’t speak as loudly as the people in power.”

….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #6449

EVERYDAY #6453

Quelle surprise! Hollywood is plagued by every other perversion. Why not pedophilia?

And my friends wonder why I prefer to stay home and watch an old movie on tv than see some overpriced trash at the local multiplex.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.