President-Elect Thin Skin Trump Tweets About Meryl Streep Because Of Course He..

Source: RedState | January 9, 2017 | Jay Caruso

President-Elect Thin Skin Trump Tweets About Meryl Streep Because Of Course He Does

When I woke up this morning, there was a NY Times story where they had gotten a comment from Donald Trump about Meryl Streep’s speech at the Golden Globes where she blasted him in a long 5-6 minute speech.

But there were no tweets! Where were the tweets? Sure enough, he couldn’t hold out, and before he had any coffee (or after), he went after Streep on Twitter:

….

B. Yes, he did mock a disabled reporter. He continues to deny this, and he does because so many of his sycophants defend him.

….

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #12676

EVERYDAY #12688

Great. For president we’ve gone from a sociopath/narcissist to an ignoramus whose emotional growth stopped at about age 8.

ConservativeGranny #12691

Sometimes I wonder if it is Donald tweeting this stuff or his 12-year-old son. What a pathetic sick man he is.

EVERYDAY #12719

Don’t know much about Barron, but I do pray he wI’ll turn out all right. Wouldn’t be easy living in a household where you are more adult than your father.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by EVERYDAY.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by EVERYDAY.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.