Pro-­Lifers for Cruz Announces Leadership Team in Indiana

Source: Cruz News | May 2 |

HOUSTON, Texas – Today, Ted Cruz announced a strong team of Pro­-Lifers for Cruz leaders in the state of Indiana who are actively recruiting people who support life across the Hoosier state. These leadership team members join the more than 23,000 Pro­-Lifers for Cruz nationwide who have joined the coalition and stood up for life in support of Ted Cruz.

“I am heartened by these pro-­life leaders from Indiana who are coalescing behind our campaign. These are leaders on the front lines in the fight to protect the sanctity of life and they have my greatest admiration for their grit and determination,” said Cruz. “Life is a gift from God. It is our most basic right. Without life, there is no liberty. I am proud to have defended life for my entire career. If I am elected President, I will continue this fight from the White House and defend the dignity of life at every opportunity. I feel energized by the large number of people who have joined us here in Indiana and across the country in this coalition and look forward to working with them to protect and defend the sanctity of life.”

Indiana Pro-­Lifers for Cruz Leadership Team:

Representative Wes Culver
Monica Boyer, President of Indiana Liberty Coalition
Dr. Christina Francis, OB/GYN Physician and Public Speaker for Life Training Institute
Cathie Humbarger, Executive Director of Allen County Right to Life and Indiana Right to Life
Vice President of Policy Enforcement
Greg Jones, Student Pastor at Southland Community Church
Crystal LaMotte, Pro­life Lobbyist for Indiana Family Institute
Sue Lile, Indiana Right to Life Board Member and Lobbyist
Cindy Noe, Former Indiana State Representative
Curt Smith, President of Indiana Family Institute
Jodi Smith, Volunteer for Indiana Right to Life

*Titles and affiliations of all endorsers are provided for identification purposes only.

###

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.