QAnon supporters unfazed after another false prediction

Source: The Hill | March 5, 2021 | Chris Mills Rodrigo

The QAnon conspiracy community appears relatively unaffected after March 4 — the day many of them predicted former President Trump would be re-inaugurated — passed without incidence.

This is not the first time that a highlighted date has come and gone for QAnon. Dozens of its predictions have failed to be true since the theory’s birth in 2017.

The far-range conspiracy has thought that Hillary Clinton would be arrested, that former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian intervention in the election would reveal damning evidence about Democrats participating in child trafficking rings and that former President Trump would emerge on the day of President Biden’s inauguration to execute his political opponents.

QAnon has been built on moving the goal posts from the start, experts say.

……..

But even before the fated Thursday rolled around, many influential figures in the community warned that any activity would be a false flag.

On forums and in chats Friday morning, some QAnon followers quickly began claiming that March 20 was the actual date that Biden would be arrested while others applauded the community for not falling for the March 4 false flag.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #47808

EVERYDAY #47814

These theories are ever changing. Different details are added. If one doesn’t work out or is unlikely to work out, there is already an alternative. I’ve been told or read different versions of this “inauguration.” Even before March 4 there was an alternate date of March 20 or perhaps some date in the fall. The premise behind this “inauguration” has also changed. I believe now Trump and his supporters would remove President Biden from office, whereas before, the theory was that Biden would be removed via the 25th Amendment because of his alleged dementia. The “false flag” for March 4 is a new one to me, but then again I don’t always keep up with the ever-changing theories.

I’ve said this before — I still believe that even though the March 4 date has passed without incident, law enforcement had better keep an eye on social media and other sources for any insurgency plots. Don’t want the FBI and others to slack off. We don’t want them asleep at the switch as they were prior to January 6.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.