Rafael Cruz on Donald Trump: ‘He’s the One That Lies Constantly’

Source: Breitbart.com | 9 March, 2016 | Katie McHugh

Rafael Cruz, author of A Time for Action: Empowering the Faithful to Reclaim America and father of 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

97%

, says GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is a liar.

“But isn’t it interesting — when he calls Ted a liar, he’s the one that’s lying. For example: Ted had an ad, that it just had Trump, Trump in his own words stating his positions,” Cruz told host Stephen K. Bannon on Breitbart News Daily.

He had a 30-second ad. All he had was Trump. How can you say Ted is a liar when all he was doing was not even repeating, just playing Trump’s words. So it is a defense mechanism. It is empty words. There is no truth to it. He’s the one that lies constantly. Because he — he changes to anything he wants. And if you notice, he never gives specifics. It’s all about making America great. How [are] you going to make America great? It’s an empty promise.

“Trump is the biggest enigma we have. We don’t know where he would be on any issue,” Cruz said.

If you had knowledge of all the attacks, my son has not gotten down in the gutter with the candidates. He discusses policy issues. He discusses changes in policies. Changes in positions concerning policies on the other candidates. But he does not talk of marring or maligning the character of any individual. My son is a man of honor. My son is a man of integrity. My son is a statesman.

Cruz added that his son “will restore America.” “He is the only one that believes in limited government… He truly understands servant leadership.”

Breitbart News Daily airs from 6 am to 9 am EST weekdays on SiriusXM Patriot 125.

LISTEN: go to site to listen to Raphael: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/09/rafael-cruz-on-donald-trump-hes-the-one-that-lies-constantly/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #2354

For the life of me I don’t know why people do not see this, but it is what it is. Maybe this is a direction to pray in the future.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.