Rush Limbaugh says he has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer

Source: CNN | February 3, 2020 | Brian Stelter

New York (CNN Business) – Rush Limbaugh, the most prominent political radio host in the United States, said Monday that he is beginning treatment for lung cancer. Limbaugh, 69, told his radio audience Monday that he was diagnosed with an advanced stage of the disease. He said the diagnosis was confirmed on January 20.

“I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, and I thought about not trying to tell anybody, I thought about trying to do this without anybody knowing, because I don’t like making things about me,” Limbaugh said. But “there are going to be days that I’m not going to be able to be here, because I will be undergoing treatment, or I’m reacting to treatment.”

Limbaugh has been hosting “The Rush Limbaugh Show” in national syndication for 31 years. He is a Republican party icon and a close ally of President Trump’s.

………

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #35402

Consistent #35403

Consistent #35404

EVERYDAY #35405

Was a fan till I gave up on him and all the other talking heads. They all began to annoy me and stress me out. Those are things I don’t need. Now Rush is a Trump fan and I definitely don’t care to listen to Rush or any other Trump fan extolling his non-existent virtues.

But still, I will pray for Rush. If it is not God’s will to cure him, then perhaps He can grant Rush a prolonged, good quality life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.