Sarah Palin encourages mask wearing after revealing COVID-19 diagnosis

Source: The Hill | March 31, 2021 | Cameron Jenkins

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) says that she previously tested positive for coronavirus and is encouraging Americans to mask up in order to slow its spread.

Palin, 57, confirmed her COVID-19 diagnosis in an interview with People magazine published Wednesday, stating that she and some of her family members, including her son and daughter, tested positive.

“As confident as I’d like to be about my own health, and despite my joking that I’m blessed to constantly breathe in the most sterile air, my case is perhaps one of those that proves anyone can catch this,” the former vice presidential nominee told the outlet.

Palin said that the virus slowly made its way through her household, with her daughter first exhibiting symptoms.

……..

Palin encouraged Americans to wear a mask, calling it “better than doing nothing.”

……..

“Through it all, I view wearing that cumbersome mask indoors in a crowd as not only allowing the newfound luxury of being incognito, but trust it’s better than doing nothing to slow the spread,” Palin said.

…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #48228

EVERYDAY #48230

Wasn’t Palin one of the virus deniers who wouldn’t wear a mask or socially distance? Well, if so, I guess better late than never.

Most of the anti-mask, anti-vax crowd won’t change their minds till they or someone they love is hooked up to a respirator. Even then, I fear they will still be calling COVID a hoax or a government conspiracy to take away their ‘rights.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.