Scaramucci fires back at Trump: He will turn 'on everyone' and then 'entire country'

Source: The Hill | August 11, 2019 | Justin Wise

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci denounced President Trump early Sunday, arguing that he would eventually turn on everyone in his circle.

“For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President,” Scaramucci said on Twitter. “Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.”

The comments from Scaramucci came less than 24 hours after Trump railed against the former White House aide over his recent comments about the administration. 

Scaramucci last week called Trump’s visit to El Paso, Texas, to meet with survivors of a mass shooting a “catastrophe.”

“Anthony Scaramucci, who was quickly terminated (11 days) from a position that he was totally incapable of handling, now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on ‘President Trump,’ ” Trump tweeted late Saturday night

He added that Scaramucci “knows very little about me other than the fact that this Administration has probably done more than any other Administration in its first 2 1/2 years of existence.”

“Anthony, who would do anything to come back in, should remember the only reason he is on TV, and it’s not for being the Mooch!” Trump said. 

………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #31191

Consistent #31192

Consistent #31193

Consistent #31194

Consistent #31195

Consistent #31196

EVERYDAY #31197

Trump has already turned on this country. Advocating gun control legislation, seeking to control social media, attempting to deprive news outlet of their first amendment rights. And that’s on top of destroying the US economy with his trade war, signing spending bill after spending bill increasing the already huge national debt, failing to stop the invasion of illegals, failing to get rid of Obamacare and failing to keep any of the other promises he made to get himself elected in 2016. He never was out to “make America great again.” He is intent on destroying America.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.