Second Trump-hired firm found 2020 fraud claims were ‘all false’

Source: The Hill | April 28, 2023 | Nick Robertson

A second firm hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud in the 2020 election said all of Trump’s fraud claims were false, the firm’s founder told The Washington Post

The Trump campaign hired Simpatico Software Systems and its founder Ken Block to investigate fraud claims all over the country after the 2020 election.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Block said he recently met with Special Counsel Jack Smith, the federal investigator into Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Campaign finance records show that the campaign paid Block’s firm about $750,000, starting just days after the election.

A similar firm, Berkeley Research Group, was also hired by the Trump campaign to investigate fraud claims. Like Simpatico, Berkeley did not find evidence of fraud or that the election was stolen.

……..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #57919

EVERYDAY #57920

Well, at least Block and his firm were paid. Usually, Trump doesn’t p7ay his bills, particularly if he claims the work was inferior.

But it doesn’t matter. Trump and his cronies have the cult convinced the election was stolen. The cult will continue to give Trump their last dime to “fight the deep state” responsible for “stealing the election.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.