Sen. Tom Cotton to Kneel Before Trump?

Source: Conservative Review | March 21, 2016 | Chris Pandolfo

Donald Trump is meeting with several “influential” Republican leaders today in Washington D.C., including Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton (Liberty Score® – C), the Washington Post reports.

The meeting was arranged by Sen. Jeff Sessions (Liberty Score® – B), who endorsed Trump before the Alabama primary. Several members of the House and Senate will be in attendance, in addition to consultants, lobbyists, and “veteran power brokers” according to the Post.

….

Today Erick Erickson called this meeting “the capitulation of the Republican Establishment.” He echoed CR Contributing Editor Amanda Carpenter’s list of of individuals who in her opinion lack poor judgement.

….

Has the Establishment betrayed conservatives again?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #2956

slhancock1948 #2984

Yes. I knew within about 6 weeks of Trump announcing that he was dividing the conservative base, not pulling them together. I stated that on FR several times, only to get anti-Cruz crap thrown back at me. I said then that there has never been a better time for a 3rd party to form. I am sick of the same old thing every time. Everyone wanted to believe that Trump is the conservative and we see clearly that he is FAR from it! That doesn’t matter any more. What matters is that we collect what is left of us and take a stand instead of falling in to the back of the line once again!

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.