Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead at West ..

Source: My San Antonio | February 13, 2016 | Gary Martin

Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead at West Texas ranch

Associate Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead of apparent natural causes Saturday on a luxury resort in West Texas, federal officials said.

Scalia, 79, was a guest at the Cibolo Creek Ranch, a resort in the Big Bend region south of Marfa.

According to a report, Scalia arrived at the ranch on Friday and attended a private party with about 40 people. When he did not appear for breakfast, a person associated with the ranch went to his room and found a body.

…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #978

Consistent #979

Consistent #985

Consistent #986

Consistent #987

https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/posts/10153887499222464

Today our Nation mourns the loss of one of the greatest Justices in history – Justice Antonin Scalia. A champion of our liberties and a stalwart defender of the Constitution, he will go down as one of the few Justices who single-handedly changed the course of legal history.

As liberals and conservatives alike would agree, through his powerful and persuasive opinions, Justice Scalia fundamentally changed how courts interpret the Constitution and statutes, returning the focus to the original meaning of the text after decades of judicial activism. And he authored some of the most important decisions ever, including District of Columbia v. Heller, which recognized our fundamental right under the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms. He was an unrelenting defender of religious liberty, free speech, federalism, the constitutional separation of powers, and private property rights. All liberty-loving Americans should be in mourning.

Justice Scalia’s three decades on the Court was one of President Reagan’s most consequential legacies. Our prayers are with his beloved wife Maureen, their nine children, and their precious grandchildren.”

Whirlwind #988

He is in a much better place now, he served America well. We were so blessed to have such a man in the supreme court. I pray for his soul but I believe America will need the prays more than this good man. We are in such deep trouble with his lost. God be with the rest of the conservative Justices, it will not be an easy time for them until the evil one is out of office. Just think of the recent judges that the Republicans just let let be appointed. I think there has been three of Obama’s picks and there wasn’t much or any objections from the Republicans.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.