Seriously, if @realDonaldTrump were purposefully trying to sabotage the @GOP….

Source: Steve Deace's Facebook | June 15, 2016 | Steve Deace

Seriously, if @realDonaldTrump were purposefully trying to sabotage the @GOP what would he be doing differently?

I have a serious question, and I really mean it.

If Trump were really running to sabotage the GOP and conservative movement for his old friends the Clintons, what would he be doing any differently?

–Purposefully driving up his record-negatives sky high to the point they impact Republicans nationwide?

–Never really learn any serious policy whatsoever so people don’t just oppose him, but laugh at him and Republicans for actually nominating someone like this?

–Create an entire campaign on name-calling, baiting, and the most divisive rhetoric possible in order to shield Hillary from how damaged she is?

–Spend very little of his own vast fortune, which with his high name I.D. would probably allow him to dominate the airwaves like no candidate in modern history?

–Put no real organization on the ground anywhere close to capable of running a national campaign, so then he’d have no means to actually identify and mobilize enough voters to win regardless of how much he drives the news cycle and/or scores points on Hillary?

–Use liberal stereotypes of conservatives (birtherism, conspiracies, rants with no substance, etc.) in order to expose they’re actually true and make liberals appear more mature and thoughtful?

–Surround yourself with many of the worst people (even putting them on camera), who were laughingstocks in the movement and/or failed when they tried to do this on their own?

Seriously, if this was all a con in order to trash the GOP/conservative movement once and for all, what would he be doing any differently?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #7058

Consistent #7366

https://www.facebook.com/475549362567960/videos/vb.475549362567960/908970455892513/?type=2&theater

slhancock1948 #7373

I’ve been saying that for some time…even on FR before I quit there. It became pretty obvious to me that almost as soon as he declared he was all over the place, had no real ideology and core values…just went with whatever people suggested was the issue. In fact, before the media called it anger that was driving some voters, DT had never spoken of it. But, he was quick to grab that stick and run with it.

But I also felt that being the liberal that he is, he sees no need for a 2nd party, but to concentrate all power in one. That is why he is so pleased to get so many democrat votes. Had the primaries been closed, Trump would be about half way to the 1238 number. To be honest, I’m not so certain but that the RNC wants to get rid of the core base, so they were willing to go along with this charade, as this has been nothing more then that. Get the conservatives to leave. He knows he is destroying the party, and if he cared, he’d drop out now and let another candidate come forward, but in his pride, he cannot. So, he’ll lose it to Hillary and they’ll all remain great friends. This election is a sham, and it is arranged to be one, thinking we, the people are not smart enough to figure out the game.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.