Shock: Ted Cruz Takes Lead in Reuters Poll Over Donald Trump for First Time

Source: Breitbart News | April 5, 2016 | Mike Flynn

For the first time in the Republican primary, Reuters’ tracking poll shows Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) leading Donald Trump among likely voters in the Republican primaries.

This is also the first time Donald Trump hasn’t led the tracking poll in 2016.

Cruz has the support of 39 percent of likely Republican voters nationwide, just ahead of Donald Trump, who has 37 percent support. Ohio Governor John Kasich is a distant third, with 23 percent support.

In the broader survey of all Republicans, rather than likely voters, Trump still has a four-point lead. This, however, is sharply down from the 28-point lead he enjoyed in the middle of March.

….

Trump’s collapse in the Reuters tracking poll began on March 26, when the GOP frontrunner topped out at 48 percent support. Since then, Trump has lost 13 points of support…..

….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #3900

Consistent #3902

ConstitutionalConservative #3918

I think we will begin to see this happen steadily over the next few weeks, it will drive Trump from crazy to insane, who knows maybe even a few trumpanzees will recognize it, at least those who have not yet drank all their Kool-Aid.

kleindropper #3919

I’m tracking the PA poll and it looks like Cruz is closing fast. Older polls showed Kasich neck and neck with Trump in PA but Kasich is falling off and Cruz is moving up now. This indicates to me that PA is anti-Trump and is looking for the best way to defeat him.

Victoria #3921

Look at Trump’s face, that petulant screwed up face, that says, “i hate all of you, I am better than all of you and i hate you, hate you, so shut up, I will make you pay.” To me, that facial expression is his worst one, I can imagine him plotting revenge behind that particular face.

rgintn #3974

Perhaps trump fatigue is setting in. The daily drama of trumpertantrums….it gets boring an one tunes it out along with anything trump says. This happened with obama and I still can’t take listening to him

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.