'SNL' mocks Jeannine Pirro's support of Trump: 'He is the Michael Jordan of presidents'

Source: The Hill | May 19, 2019 | Chris Mills Rodrigo

“Saturday Night Live” in its season finale mocked Fox News host Jeanine Pirro’s support of President Trump.

“Hello, I’m Judge Jeanine Pirro, and I just want to thank the brave sponsors who stuck with me despite accusations by the radical loony left,” Cecily Strong’s Pirro said on the NBC sketch comedy show’s “Weekend Update” news segment, referring to the advertisers that left Pirro’s show after she suggested Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-Minn.) religious beliefs were at odds with the Constitution.

Anchor Colin Jost then asked Strong’s Pirro about rumors that her show stayed on the air because of a personal plea from Trump.

“Yes! That’s because Donald Trump is a class act,” she responded. “He is the Michael Jordan of presidents and the Wesley Snipes of taxes. He’s a wiz in the boardroom and sometimes whizzes a little in the bedroom.”

“Judge Jeanine, I hate to ask this, but have you been drinking?” Jost asked.

“Colin, I haven’t been drinking,” she replied, pulling out a martini. “I currently am drinking.”

………

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.