So, What's the Feeling, Now that Trump Has started Naming His Cabinet?

Source: | 11.14.2016 | vanity

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Discussion
  • slhancock1948 #11451

I don’t get to read much these days. Work consumes a lot of my time. Resting up, the rest. I don’t know about you all, but I would say right off the bat, I don’t feel real impressed with Trump’s cabinet and staff choices so far. He’s supposed to “drain the swamp” or shake things up, huh? Somehow, I don’t see that happening. This looks like it is going to be a nightmare that we’ll continue to live through. Where was SMOD when we needed him?

I’m willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is looking like what we imagined a Trump presidency would look like. I don’t think I can read the news any more. And, the friends who keep praising hum….ugh! I think I’m ready to sell the house, buy one of those little tiny houses on a trailer pull, and just move from place to place over the next few years.

I still believe that God will use Trump to bring judgment. With Hillary I thought the crackdown on Christianity might bring revival. With Trump, judgment. We’ll see.

I’m going with the new Federalist Party. I quit the GOP. Especially now…can you imagine with Bannon and Trump running it?

Blessings to you, dear Brothers & Sisters in the Lord. Stand strong. Remember that it is our keeping our hand firmly in His that will save us, not our trying to stand in our own strength. That encourages me to face what must soon come.

Pray for righteousness to be restored and for the peace of Jerusalem

EVERYDAY #11457

Except for Bannon and Priebus, I think the other staff and cabinet positions are all rumors, although supposedly there will be a formal announcement sometime today.

I would be delighted if Bolton was named Secretary of State. Most of the rest, I either don’t know well enough or they are part of the “swamp” Trump promised to drain.

Not surprising. Trump has lied and waffled all through the election process. Now is the time for him to show his true colors. Plus there is a tradition among presidents of appointing or nominating friends, relatives, campaign donors and supporters to positions of power. Doesn’t matter if they are qualified for the job. Why would anyone expect Trump to be any different?

Blessings on you, too and on the rest of us. I have confidence that we will survive the disaster to come. I can’t say what God’s intentions are or were in Trump’s election, but I have confidence that God will deliver the righteous from evil. We will survive this.

Consistent #11471

Consistent #11476

ConservativeGranny #11482

Not surprised by anything that he is doing. It was all predicted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.