Steve Deace: Betsy DeVos fails her first test

Source: Conservative Review | February 25, 2017 | Steve Deace

The normalization of creepiness has many faces, and the latest (sadly) seems to be Republican Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

….

So there was DeVos this week, reportedly putting up a fight against Attorney General Jeff Sessions. All because Sessions sought to restore common sense and extract the nation from Obama’s last-ditch effort to encircle one of Dante’s rings of hell.

It was a “moral obligation,” she said in a written statement — defending Bruce Jenner and the Rainbow Jihad — for every school in America to protect “those who are most vulnerable in our schools.”

Funny, I would guess a young girl being cornered by a bigger, stronger young man (or several) in a school shower might be one of those “most vulnerable.” But chivalry is dead, according to the likes of DeVos, I suppose.

…..

What a shadow of decadence and cowardice DeVos has willingly and aggressively cast her lot with. When your moral compass is so broken that Chris Cuomo is your spirit animal, perhaps being in charge of the educational formation of a nation of children is too heavy a lift for you? I’m not entirely sure why the Democrats pushed back so hard on DeVos during her confirmation process. All of her Rainbow Jihad bona fides seem to be in order.

…..

Can DeVos be counted on to accomplish anything that undoes the damage of the Left using her department as its social engineering tool for decades, if her knees so easily buckle at the first pagan ‘Squirrel!’ that crosses her path?

Try harder, Mrs. DeVos. Much, much harder. 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.