Suspicious package at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office was intended for Eric Holder: reports

Source: The Hill | October 24, 2018 | Michael Burke

The suspicious package that forced an evacuation at Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)’s Florida office was intended for former Attorney General Eric Holder, according to media reports.

The package was initially sent to Holder but had the wrong address and was sent to Wasserman Schultz’s office because her contact info was listed as the return address, according to CNN.

An FBI spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill that the FBI is “working in coordination with our law enforcement partners to investigate the suspicious packages” but declined to comment on CNN’s report.

Wasserman Schultz’s office was also reportedly listed as the return address on suspicious packages sent to Hillary Clinton, former President Obama and CNN’s office at the Time Warner Building in New York. Her office was also listed as the return address on a package sent earlier this week to George Soros, the prominent Democratic donor.

…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Discussion
  • Consistent #26156

ConservativeGranny #26167

The most suspicious thing about all of this is how close it is occurring to mid-term elections. I know I’m a pessimist but am I the only one wondering if the dems didn’t orchestrate all of this to make the right look unhinged?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.