Ted Cruz: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me (I Can Quote Every Line From ‘The Princess Bride’!)
Senator Ted Cruz, who is a candidate for the Republican nomination for president of the United States, revealed 25 interesting facts about himself for Us Weekly.
1. As a kid, I used to go bullfrogging on the lake behind our house.
2. My first video game was Pong. My parents gave it to me at age 6.
3. My dad was imprisoned as a teen in Cuba before he escaped to the U.S. on a student visa.
4. My first job was working as a computer operator at my parents’ company when I was 11. I got paid $1 an hour.
5. When I was in high school, they went bankrupt. I took out loans and worked two jobs to pay for Princeton.
6. I was once bitten by an octopus at the beach and got terribly ill. (Yes, apparently octopuses can be poisonous.)
7. In high school, I had a role in The Sound of Music twice. But I can’t carry a tune to save my life.
8. I was once suspended in high school for skipping class to play foosball.
9. In college, I climbed Mount Fuji in Japan.
10. I broke my hand playing basketball in law school [at Harvard] and almost had to take oral final exams.
11. My first car was a 1978 Ford Fairmont, nicknamed the Green Bomb.
12. I’m on level 350 of Candy Crush.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.